Rural development program 2014-2020.
European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development 2014-2020
Administrative contract No. BG06RDNP001-19.443-0001-C01/09.09.2021 for the provision of grant-in-aid under measure 19.2.323 “Development and promotion of territorial identity” from the Strategy for Community-Led Local Development of the SNC “MIG-Razlog” , financed under the Rural Development Program for the period 2014-2020, co-financed by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development
Name of the project: “Local initiatives for the territorial identity of Razlog”
Budget: BGN 143,560.00
Start date: 09.09.2021
Deadline for implementation: 30.06.2023
Main goal of the project: To apply an integrated approach, combining activities to preserve, develop and popularize the local cultural and natural identity on the territory of Razlog municipality as a valuable resource for life and tourist offer in rural areas. Concrete (specific) goals:
1. To study, document and present in a book and film the territorial identity of Razlog municipality as a new tourist product promoting the destination;
2. To build partnerships and create a network between local organizations with a cultural and ecological orientation for joint initiatives aimed at sustainable development based on natural and cultural heritage; 3. To activate the representatives of the local community, incl. of vulnerable and minority groups (Roma); 4. Through appropriate activities and materials intended for representatives of different age and social groups, to promote the preservation and promotion of cultural heritage, the protection of natural wealth and the environment.
The planned activities of the project are:
Studies, analyses, plans and programs related to local territorial identity (traditions, culture and nature) and environmental protection awareness;
Networking with local organizations and institutions for joint planning and holding of informational and educational forums and local initiatives for preservation and development of natural and cultural heritage as an environment for living and tourism;
Photo exhibition “Cultural and natural diversity of the Razlog region”;
Holding a holiday in nature with an exhibition of local natural and organic products and tasting of local foods;
Environmental campaigns to clean up natural and urban areas with the participation of representatives of different age, social and ethnic groups.
Video productions: a film about Razlog and the Villages (a tourist product promoting local identity) and educational videos informing about environmental issues and care;
Provision of materials (with logos and name of the project) for the initiatives and campaigns with an ecological, cultural and tourist focus;
Informational and educational family sets, including: Educational board game “Culture and nature – learn Reason”; Drawing book “I draw my hometown” and a box of pencils; Book “Reason: Traditions and Nature for the Future”;
Project information and publicity activities: project poster and information brochure; information table.
Contract No. B6.3a.28/26.04.2021 for the project “Empowering businesses Seeking Growth”,/SeeG under priority axis 1: Competitive and innovative cross-border region, investment priority 3a – Encouraging entrepreneurship, in particular by facilitating the economic use of new ideas and encouraging the creation of new companies, including through business incubators of the Cross-Border Cooperation Program INTERREG V-A “Greece-Bulgaria” 2014-2020
Project Name: Empowering Businesses Seeking Growth
Leading partner – Chamber of Commerce and Industry – Rhodopes, Greece
University of Macedonia / Research Committee / Department of Business Administration
Agency for Economic Development-Bansko
Local Agency for Economic Development-Razlog
Total budget: 588,832.74 €
Бюджет СОПД „МАИР-Разлог”: 148 265.60 €
Duration: 24 months
Start date: 26.04.2021
The proposed network of actions includes interventions in the area of increasing entrepreneurial culture, supporting business creation, building new skills and supporting new and/or existing businesses. A supportive environment for entrepreneurs (including start-ups) will be fostered by tailoring services to their real needs, encouraging positive media coverage and bringing them together.
Expected results of the project:
The main results of the project, which will significantly improve the conditions for entrepreneurship in the TG region and will contribute to the main goals of the project, are:
- the implementation of network actions such as round tables, business forums, thematic seminars and a platform for partnership opportunities, contributing to the promotion of transnational cooperation;
- the development of a strategic framework for business growth, containing a mapping study for the TRegion of best practices at the EU level in the areas of innovation, extroversion and CSR;
- improving the SME support system by developing training materials, including webinars and toolkits;
- conducting trainings focused on the organization and management of SMEs, with an emphasis on crisis periods, viable financial instruments and debt recovery techniques, low-cost IT, efficient technologies, growth accelerators, constraint eliminators, etc.
- the implementation of stimulating business skills sessions focused on 2 main categories, profiling beneficiaries (a) promoting personal growth, self-confidence and networking skills for new or would-be entrepreneurs and (b) business adaptation to new requirements of ISO standards, risk analysis – management, business continuity plan, GDPR, etc.
- the implementation of thematic seminars, including study visits, focused on innovation management, extroversion, social economy, start-up companies, assessment of funding opportunities, equal opportunities and non-discrimination in business, e-commerce and cyber security
- the development of a model for supporting entrepreneurship, including the provision of consulting services at the business level or group, personalized consulting services and business coaching for entrepreneurs.
Main activities of SOPD “MAIR-Razlog”:
- Production of printed materials;
- Organization of 1 press conference;
- Organization of 3 round tables;
- Personnel engaged before, during and after the two INNO & EXTRO forum events;
- Development of learning materials – knowledge transfer tools;
- Increasing the qualification for adapting skills for enterprises in crisis situations;
- Application of stimulating business skills short sessions;
- Implementation of two-day thematic seminars;
• Implementation of business support based on business level or overall group, personalized consulting services and business coaching for entrepreneurs.